Sunday 2 November 2008

Get paid to test products and vote straight away.

I mentioned on some of my earlier posts about making money with paid surveys and i pointed out that my favorite for generosity was Toluna . I have got a banner for you from toluna so you can go straight there and sign up if you want to take paid surveys , so if your interested in joining one of the biggest survey panels who are totally cool and liberal with handing out earnings then just scroll down to the bottom and you will find a huge Toulna banner . Just click on it to register and you can go straight there to sign up . They are my number one choice and they also send me surveys on a daily basis . You can also go to them and take opionion polls that are quite lucrative, create your own and register for free goodies to test at home that they send you through the post . I have been sent so far sweets,chocolate and cool USB gadgets to test and keep . Hope this helps , good luck .
The TOLUNA advert is at the bottom of this page and you can join for free straight away and start earning some really decent cash.

No comments: